We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to EAP support, couples counseling and beyond. Through in-person meetings and our telehealth services we create a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, offering a highly personalized approach tailored to clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Conflict Resolution
Rates and Insurance
$125 per 45-55 minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
In-Network Provider With:
- Aetna HMO
- Beacon Health Options/Military One Source Provider
- Anthem- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem-Medicare Advantage
- Anthem-Medicare Dual Integration
- Anthem-Health Keepers/PLUS
- TRICARE Prime/Standard
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash and all major credit cards accepted for payment. Checks are not accepted as payment.